Their best friend is Patron and they all love Jellyfishing just like Spongebob does. One of the SpongeTron's first words after seeing Squidward was "Holy Krabby Patties!", probably meaning that Krabby Patties are still in the future but may look chrome. They make a computer click sound to turn robotic.
The SpongeTrons' legs double as rockets, which allow them to hover over the floor. They also can pull their ties to make a robotic arm come out of their hats holding a brick that then they will drop. The original SpongeTron has been known to own a chrome hammer that fires a red laser beam. He used this to free Squidward from a block of ice.
- "Oops! Oh yeah, that one's the can opener."
- "Holy Krabby Patties! A frozen cephalopod!"
- "You're in the future!"
- "Spongebob?! No! I am SpongeTron. Welcome to the future!"
- The 486 SpongeTrons are possibly a reference to the 486 Intel CPU.
- Some of the robot's features/gadgets are rocket jets in each leg, revealing himself to be a robotic SpongeBob, and pulling his tie to have a robotic arm come out and drop a brick on a person's head.
- Some SpongeTron last names are X, Y, and Z, so some other SpongeTrons' last names will be the other 23 letters of the 26 lettered Latin alphabet and some numbers.
- This is possibly the only appearance of SpongeTron.
- SpongeTron briefly appears in Ugh during When Worlds Collide.
- Since there are 486 SpongeTrons, There are 3 possibilities.
- The English Alphabet is expanding over the centuries since each SpongeTron is named after each letter of the Alphabet.
- Other letters from different languages is used. (and numbers of course.)
- In that case, in an error, SpongeTron should have said "Sure! All 26 of them." since the Alphabets has only 26 letters.
- Out of all times in the series, this is the oldest time.