Rocky is a rock which Patrick though was a snail. Patrick entered Rocky on a snail race competing against SpongeBob's pet snail Gary and Squidward's pet snail Snellie. This rock actually won the Snail Race in the episode: The Great Snail Race.
Rocky the "rock" is brown in color and is the same size as a snail (Gary, Snellie and Larry Luciano) Also, it looks like a scaled down version of Patrick's rock.
In Buried in Time, Patrick wants to donate Rocky to the Time Capsule. In this episode, however, Rocky is lumpy and gray. Maybe meaning that he got older. However Rocky will appear itself as a snail in the beginning of season three episode. He was only seen in the hit T.V. series "The Adventures Of Gary The Snail". He is the voice by Catherine "Cathy" Weseluck.
- In The Great Snail Race, Rocky did not move but at the end he was last seen on the finish line.
- Mayor put rocky at the finish line.
- Buried in Time is Rocky's second appearance
- According to Patrick, Rocky has nerves of steel.
- Mayor must have put Rocky at the finish line.so people are not disappointed.
- In Buried in Time, Rocky looks lumpier and he is gray.
- A smaller, blue version of Rocky (with a face) is seen in Sentimental Sponge. However, it is known as Pete.
- Patrick could actually have three pet rocks and two are called Rocky and one is named Pete.
- Rocky was also in the beginning of Patrick's Staycation. When SpongeBob said "Ooh, a Shadow Puppet Show" Patrick said "SpongeBob Please." While holding a rock that looked like his own.
- One could argue that Pete from Sentimental Sponge is the son of Rocky.
- It's name is a resemblance to the 1976 film "Rocky".
(Talks in Snoozer a Ham ham's voice)
(Appears as a Hermit Snail by talking in Omar a Ham ham's voice. By first appearing in season three)
Zu Zu Zu.