She shut down the Krusty Krab because the Krabby Patty is fun and delicious, which the organization is strictly against. She is married to a policeman named Al, whom she takes full pride in, also, he loves her cooking. She ends up eating a Krabby Patty, and loving it, and following, she sang about the deliciousness with SpongeBob.
She has a brief cameo in Gramma's Secret Recipe where she is shown knitting with a group of other old ladies.
Her and her sisters were stuck on a tour bus for unknown reasons. She is very prissy, seeing how she had to wipe a clean spot, to step on after getting out of a tour bus. She also appears in "Gramma's Secret Recipe", and "A SquarePants Family Vacation" in a sewing circle, along with Granny, Mable, and SpongeBob. Granny is also Miss Gretel Puss's mother. She's voiced by Andrea Martin.
- "Come along sisters."
- "Please pay no attention to this crimson abomination!"
- "I LOVE KRABBY PATTIES!"
- "Don't push it Al."
- TUOOFATTAFAD is a group dedicated to banning foods they don't like, otherwise known as the food police. This may be based on the real-life food police group, the Center for Science in the Public Interest, aka the CSPI.
- Even though her name is Miss Gretel Puss, she is called Miss Gristle Puss after her initial introduction.
- If she is married, shouldn't her name be Mrs. Gretel Priss?
- She has also been called "Miss Priss"